A preschool provides the much essential learnings and infuse a strong behaviour pattern which inculcates in this initial phase of their lives. This early stage development adds confidence and encouragement to their personalities which stay with them until very long. pre-school imparts the fundamental skills to the kids. Skills like reading, thinking, writing, craft and painting, improving their attention span and focusing are learnt in a playful manner. This provides a sense of security to the kid and gives them more confidence and prepares them in an apt manner for the elementary school ahead.
- Social and Emotional Development
- Promotes Language and Cognitive Skills
- Nurtures Child’s Curiosity
- Essentials activities like pre-math and literacy skills get a boost
- Encourages Creativity
- Develops Motor Skills
- Brings them into the social atmosphere and out of their comfort zones of their parents in a playful manner.